Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Word Game : Telling A Story

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Casryth rolled over in bed and when she did she nearly pushed Liam off. She had gotten so used to having the bed to herself that it felt surreal to share it once more. She giggled and grabbed his arm, pulling him close. She rested her head on his chest. "Good morning," she smiled.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"And....done." He exclaim as he finished cooking for breakfast, after a few trial and error involving a weird box thing with two bread size opening (toaster) he finally settle with a simple usage of fire magic. Along the toast were beacons, eggs and some slice of cheese along with two glasses of orange juice, he really need to ask her to teach him how to cook with these many modern utensils.
He walk to her room with a tray of food, before gently open the door with his foot.
Carefully set down the tray on a small table the side of bed, he look at her still sleeping form, her now messy red hair looks like a flame framing her face.
Gently nudge her shoulder to try to wake her up.
"Dear? Dear? Wake up please, It's already time for breakfast, dear?”

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Eris merely rolled over and mumbled, "five more minutes mom." Immediately after, she fell into a deep sleep again. She let out a soft snore.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
He bite his lower lips to hold back a squeal. Father, his little Dhampire is so precious!
Shaking his head and steeling his heart, he gently nudge her again, which still didn't raise any reaction aside from another grumble.
Either she was a heavy sleeper of she just really tired from their *ehem* last night activity.
A smile made it way to his face as he gently pry the blanket open, making her shiver from the morning air on her bare skin. He cracked and stretch his fingers before getting ready on the side of her waist amd stomach........ He hopes she's a ticklish type.
And withth that a ferantic laughter fill the red painted house

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Hey, come on, i'm sorry i have to wake you up like that, please don't be mad at me, dear." The demon sincerely apologise, though a smile keep plastered on his face, making the Dhampire only pout harder as she sullenly wrap the blanket around her like a coocoon (Which only made his smile widen).
"Come on, i made you breakfast. And sorry for not asking permission to using your kitchen." He said with a bit of guilty tone as he hold the food filled plate with one hand. Slicing the buttered toast and bacon, he stab it using a fork before hold it in front of her curled lips.
"Open wide~ the Dragon coming~" He singsonged his voice as he smile happily at her while waving the fork.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Eris laughed and took the bite from the fork. "This is really good!" she exclaimed. "Thank you, this was a very sweet surprise, and you don't have to ask to use my kitchen."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
He return the smile. "Glad you like them, dear." He said as he lift another fork of bacon and cheese for her.
"It's at least what I can do as a thank you for, uhh...last night." He continue with a somewhat nervous chuckle. As Eris unconsciously hold the blanket around her bare body tighter.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Eris giggled, "You don't have to thank me!" she tossed a pillow at Zehn.
"OH! They are probably worried, we ran off and were gone all night!" she yelled hopping up and falling on the floor, tangled up in the sheets. "We gotta go to Casryth's house."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Clothes first, dear." He said amusedly as he lift one of her discarded pieces of clothing, hmm, is this some kind of corset for chest area?

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Out, while I get ready, and that was already part of the plan," she said with a laugh pushing him out the door so she could change. Eris quickly changed into a black corsetted knee-length dress with red Polkadots on it. Then she slid on some black tights and her knee length laced boots. She brushed and pinned back her hair and ran out into the living room where Zehn was waiting.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Want me to help you out?" He question as he reaches the door, a (fake) innocent smile made it way into his face.
"It's not like i haven't see any-." And his sentence were cutted out as the Dhampire slammed the door with a laugh.
"Don't forget to finish your breakfast!" He half shout from behind the door before shaking his head. Only to realize that hes still half naked himself with only a pant being his article of clothing.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
She smiled at him, now that she was fully dressed. "You go change now too, and I'll finish breakfast," she said with a smile taking a bite. She slid a red flower from the table into her hair.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Will do, Beautiful." He said as he give a chaste kiss to her forehead before proceed to change himself.
The body suit, pant and fabric pieces of his armor are still a bit damp, but nothing a bit use of fire magic couldn't solve.
A few minutes later, hes now fully dressed, a bit of steam can be seen around his clothes.
"Done and done." He said as he pat his chest plate a bit. Noting that she almost finish her breakfast and now munching on the last bit of toast, making her cheeks puffed up like a chipmunk in process.....Father, she's too adorable.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"I forgot you don't have any clean clothes here," she giggled kissing him gently. "Maybe we can pick out some new ones for you."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"I would delighted to, My Love. I have do it once with Casryth, have you heard of an old clothing store manager called Emma?" He ask as he remembered the nice lady, sadly the clothes he purchased there already full of tear, damn Satan.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"She's a sweetheart," Eris smiled fondly.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Yep, she is." He smiled as he remembered the tux she gave him for the ga....la. Crap, he completely forgotten about those. It will be held, one, two, five, ten days from now. With the return of their King, its gonna be more.....extravagant.
He take hold of her right hand before give her knuckle a gentle kiss.
"Well, don't want to make them waiting and worried over us, dear. Shall we?"

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Eris smiled and jumped to her feet. She smother out her dress. "You don't think it's a bit much do you?" She asked self-consciously.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Zehn looks at her as he take a hold of her shoulder using both hands. His face were straight.
"My Love, one think about me that you should know that i rarely think....that doesn't sound as romantic as its in my head...." He muttered the last part to himself as he felt his cheeks getting red from embarrassment, making her let out a melodic sounding giggles.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
She smiled and grabbed Zehn's hand. She gave him a quick kiss and dragged him out of the house. She laughed as she pulled him along the street through the town. It wasn't long before she made it to Casryth's house. she pushed open the front door and dragged Zehn inside. As they entered the kitchen, Levi sat there feeding Ellie.

"Wow, you two managed to find your way out of bed," she said with a smug smile as Casryth and Liam entered from the garden holding fresh picked tomatoes.