Sbenny's Forum

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,783 happy users since 2014.
Register
Ohnoalex
Ohnoalex
Hey there! Sorry for the late response. Sadly, I've tried porting this game before and was unsuccessful. I ran into quite a few issues when doing it. Maybe one day I'll be able to resolve them, but probably not for now. Sorry!
M
Mugen626
Which game? Tailor Tales or Numina? Anyway, thank you for trying :3
Ohnoalex
Ohnoalex
Oh, I only saw Tailor Tales the first time I read your comment haha, sadly I also can't seem to port Numina either. Sorry again, I hope you can find someone who may know better.
M
Mugen626
Thank you :3
M
Mugen626
Can I request for you to make an Android port of visual novel Sickness?
Please? :D
Ohnoalex
Ohnoalex
I can do that one! I'll reply again when it's finished
M
Mugen626
Yes! Thank you~! :3
Ohnoalex
Ohnoalex
Hey there, I caught a really bad cold during the weekend which is why I have not been active. Now that I'm feeling better I'll try to finish porting 'Sickness' as soon as I can. Sorry for the delay.
M
Mugen626
Don't worry about it. *Sickness* can wait, visual novel Sickness that is xD . Take care of yourself :)
Ohnoalex
Ohnoalex
I am honestly really embarrassed and sorry for the lateness. I ran into a few problems while making the port (both game-wise and personal life-wise). But here it is:

M
Mugen626
OMG, yes! Thank you~! :D
M
Mugen626
Is only one game per person allowed or is there no limit on how many games can someone request?
Ohnoalex
Ohnoalex
No limit haha, though since I'm already working on some ports atm it might not be too fast.
M
Mugen626
That's perfectly fine :3 Takes as much time as you need. Here I go! >:3
Can I request you make an android ports of three visual novels?
M
Mugen626
M
Mugen626
2. Sable's Grimoire
M
Mugen626
3. Sable's Grimoire: Man and Elf
Ohnoalex
Ohnoalex
Damn, this is really funny, they're all in my list haha! I'll try to be fast, but I have some personal matters to attend irl so do have patience with me lol.