A little question

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,328,103 happy users since 2014.
Register

Houmar1998

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi everyone I was wondering if it was safer to root the device with kingroot since it's really quick than rooting it with th computer and all
Thanks .

Robonova

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi .. some of my frnds did that with kingroot.. they dont have any problem with that.... I am not sure but i think depends on ur device also... for my device king root does not work....Samsung J series..... u can try kingroot good luck

Houmar1998

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi .. some of my frnds did that with kingroot.. they dont have any problem with that.... I am not sure but i think depends on ur device also... for my device king root does not work....Samsung J series..... u can try kingroot good luck
Thanks I actually tried it before on samsung grand and it works but didn't work on tecno N9 and on samsung 4s I did it the other way so I was actually wondering which method is safer since doing it the wrong way can be dangerous
Post automatically merged:

Thanks I actually tried it before on samsung grand and it works but didn't work on tecno N9 and on samsung 4s I did it the other way so I was actually wondering which method is safer since doing it the wrong way can be dangerous