A million Dollars

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,959 happy users since 2014.
Register

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
I'd open the Teen/young adult gaming lounge I want to open, pay off my parent''s house, and donate the rest to this local charity that helps families of fallen soldiers.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I think.... I will use those many to open a business or something, make sure my family have a steady income for later generation's.
I also want to use it for my siblings education, i want to see the day where they will hug me in college graduation uniform.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
I'd buy a new gaming PC, buy a flat and furnish it. And i'd invest some of the money in a lucrative business.
I like your way of thinking the investments sounds like a great idea
Post automatically merged:

I think.... I will use those many to open a business or something, make sure my family have a steady income for later generation's.
I also want to use it for my siblings education, i want to see the day where they will hug me in college graduation uniform.

Awh thats so sweet 🤗 It's because of the way you think I've never realized how young you are

I'd open the Teen/young adult gaming lounge I want to open, pay off my parent''s house, and donate the rest to this local charity that helps families of fallen soldiers.
😃 Gaming lounge sounds wicked ! I knew I'd find something about charity or helping others , aquarian trait 💓

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I think you anyway like us then.
And I will be your regular customer in your gaming lodge.😂

Lottery tickets for sure...
Wow , spending money for more money.😎

Rencat

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'd help those that I know that's having life hard. To pay their debts coz I know what its like to not being able to get to everything life throws at us. I'll settle for a nice big home with a big lawn to roll for days on the grass lol. With allot of money you are more free than most people think. Money is a form of energy and with enough energy everything is possible.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
I'd help those that I know that's having life hard. To pay their debts coz I know what its like to not being able to get to everything life throws at us. I'll settle for a nice big home with a big lawn to roll for days on the grass lol. With allot of money you are more free than most people think. Money is a form of energy and with enough energy everything is possible.
😍😍 Thats a great way to see money ..

Thane

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hmm... Most of that just place in an acount, some gave family and the rest using when necessary. I mean, money is just a tool, nothing more, nothing less. The most important things - like honor or piece of mind - can't buy.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Hmm... Most of that just place in an acount, some gave family and the rest using when necessary. I mean, money is just a tool, nothing more, nothing less. The most important things - like honor or piece of mind - can't buy.
Well said 😊

YouDislikeMe

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I could make an investment in either Dubai or Singapore. I'd make a conspiracy case inspection group with the rest. I'm paranoid.