A Separate Cover Image.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,335 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like your cover image to be separate?

• Total voters

CruelAngel

Gaming Fanatic Extraordinaire
Member for 5 years
Okay, I am not sure how easy it is to make this work or if it would be too much of a hassle but a separate cover image would be wonderful. What I am talking about is, you know how most users have an image below every one of their posts? And you can even make it animated (which is pretty cool) but since it is under posts, it has to be quite small so that it shows up fully. And since it is a cover image, when you go to someone's profile, you just see a tiny animated picture as a cover and all that empty space which doesn't look the best. ( I know not many people actually visit the profile but the point still stands.)

What I think would be awesome is that you could have a separate cover image so we could fill up that whole space above our profile picture and have a different image (or text) that shows up under each of our profiles. It is just an idea but since the website has a lot of personal customization things, this would be a great addition.

What do you all think?

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
Are you talking of the one like you have Cruelty becomes me gif? Because that is actually not small in size

CruelAngel

Member for 5 years
Yes and no it is not small under the post because it fits perfectly, but when you open my profile for example, you see this which doesn't fill the whole banner.

Screenshot_4.png

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Yes and no it is not small under the post because it fits perfectly, but when you open my profile for example, you see this which doesn't fill the whole banner.

View attachment 85450
Or make a 560x130 (then up height meaning the “130 height”) for your signature.
Look at mine fits perfectly on my mobile.
077DDB64-5B50-4904-9A22-F2BA2B7961A3.jpeg

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
+ it could also make things worse if you seperate it.. i mean signature is a part of the forum (by all i mean).
This forum is hand crafted by Sbenny, so i really do not know if he will implement it or not. *ahem* he also disabled gifs on the profile pictures as it effects the forums speed. (If anyone wants to know.)

CruelAngel

Member for 5 years
+ it could also make things worse if you seperate it.. i mean signature is a part of the forum (by all i mean).
This forum is hand crafted by Sbenny, so i really do not know if he will implement it or not. *ahem* he also disabled gifs on the profile pictures as it effects the forums speed. (If anyone wants to know.)
Yah I only found that out yesterday when I tried to upload a gif for my profile. I don't know if this can be done. Just an idea that I thought would be cool.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Yah I only found that out yesterday when I tried to upload a gif for my profile. I don't know if this can be done. Just an idea that I thought would be cool.
Signature is a signature my friendly user :) it is not a Background. It defines on what you are on the forum.

CruelAngel

Member for 5 years
Signature is a signature my friendly user :) it is not a Background. It defines on what you are on the forum.
I understand what you mean. And I love the signature thing. But I am not a big fan of the fact that if you make an image that somewhat fits on your profile, your signature under the post needs to have a scroll button. That is why I thought separating both of them would be interesting.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
I understand what you mean. And I love the signature thing. But I am not a big fan of the fact that if you make an image that somewhat fits on your profile, your signature under the post needs to have a scroll button. That is why I thought separating both of them would be interesting.
I suppose it would be done as i saw on other forums have it and it will only shows on your Profile page. If it is only images then i do not have a problem with it lol if it has Gifs then there will be a problem as it affects the forum much. (By much i mean the speed on one thread to another, the refresh of a page and many more that i cannot recall. Many users experienced slowness on the forum, so Sbenny tried everything to optimized the forum. That’s why he disabled gifs)😆 like i said Sbenny hand crafted this forum, so he only knows what best for it.

CruelAngel

Member for 5 years
Yah gifs on the profile could slow it down further if it has too many animated things going on. The forum can already become quite slow at times sadly. But gifs everywhere are really fun XD. I jut wish it didn't cause the website to slow down because I wanted an animated profile picture.