✅ Solved Adding Splash Messages When Modding Android Games

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,339,320 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

CruelAngel

Gaming Fanatic Extraordinaire
Member for 5 years
So I have been following different tutorials and learning to mod games which is not easy since I am somewhat a complete noob. However, I loved the idea of toast messages so I am learning about those from this thread. 📖 Tutorial How to add Custom Toast Messages, Dialogs & Splash Screens in MOD APK Files
However, what I wanted to know was how does one add something like this to the start screen. I have seen some modders use this, it is not really a TOAST AND NOT REALLY A SPLASH SCREEN. so I don't know what to call it. If you can point me to a thread where they are explaining this, that would be really helpful.
But it should be understandable as I don't know anything about computer languages. I just think the best way to learn to mod is to dive into the apk file and see what is in there. Thank you for all your help.
Some of them even have an image on them.

Screenshot_2.png

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I have made a patch that does same thing a long ago . Maybe have that still . You want ?

CruelAngel

Gaming Fanatic Extraordinaire
Member for 5 years
Want me to modify for you or want the raw template to modify by yourself ?
Well, I managed to do it somewhat similar to the above one by posting the pre-made text from sbenny in small files. However, What I am looking for is somewhat more complex than a simple toast message or replacing the splash image in unity games. You know how some modded apks have a popup beforehand that even has an image on it?. Is that possible or am I grabbing at things way above my understanding level?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Well, I managed to do it somewhat similar to the above one by posting the pre-made text from sbenny in small files. However, What I am looking for is somewhat more complex than a simple toast message or replacing the splash image in unity games. You know how some modded apks have a popup beforehand that even has an image on it?. Is that possible or am I grabbing at things way above my understanding level?
I DMed you on Discord.

Eden

Staff Member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Heya,
Where you able to solve it in private?

Status
Not open for further replies.