NSFW/18+ APK [Android Port] Tomboys Need Love Too! [Requested]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,711 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D3T0X

? Senior Developer | Porting VN's from PC
From the Hell
Member for 6 years
[Android Port] Tomboys Need Love Too! [Requested]

Name of the game: Tomboys Need Love Too!

Version: Complete Final

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
When Kai hears that his next door neighbor, Chris, will be staying with him while her parents are overseas, he thinks nothing of it. They're best friends, after all, and have been since childhood. To him, she's just "one of the guys", and a sleepover is nothing new.

But what Kai doesn’t realize is that, tomboy or not, Chris is now an adult woman. Furthermore, she has a strong sex drive, and she's planning to use their cohabitation as an excuse to show him sides of her that Kai never knew existed.

Just as Chris's advances begin to take effect, however, an obstacle appears: Sophie, Kai's most recent crush. She's a beautiful girl who radiates kindness, and naturally attracts people of both sexes towards her. Her only downfall appears to be that, for every nice word spoken about her, an equal number of heinous rumors drag her name through the mud...

Will the advances of Sophie, the girl whom Kai has been pining over for months, manage to sway his heart? Or will Chris finally convince him that the perfect woman was by his side all along?

Features:
  • 5 different endings depending on your choices
  • 2 romanceable girls
  • Hi-res artwork in 1440p resolution
  • Free patch to un-censor explicit content has been applied!

Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.

Last edited:
Downloaded 150 times

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Can you tell me how large is this file

D3T0X

From the Hell
Member for 6 years
Yeah I just finished testing. Looks like I applied the download adult patch rather than the adult content patch.

Fail on my part. I'm away from a PC till tomorrow now, so will post an updated adult one here. From what I'm told the adult content is very minimal. It will demist any misted scenes which isn't many

D3T0X

From the Hell
Member for 6 years
Ok OP added with a NSFW Adult patched game now. Sorry about that

twilightbizarre

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
man I really thought it was gonna be a Yuri game based on the title, I got excited for nothing lol

D3T0X

From the Hell
Member for 6 years
I don't often play these games I port, but it actually wasn't bad. I got ending 5