💬 Review Ask 101 First season

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,234 happy users since 2014.
Register

Kaina1989

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Ask 101 First season

A group of students seek friendship, love and courage to be themselves while playing celestines between their teacher and the basketball coach.

Review:
It tells the story of five teenagers: four criminals and the best student in the class. From different families, they were not friends until they were almost expelled from the school where they studied. The four are always judged by the teachers' council and this time, they were not expelled thanks to a teacher: Burcu. But a problem arises when the teacher is about to be transferred and, therefore, without her vote, the principal will get a unanimous vote from the council to carry out the expulsion. When the students discover this, they bond with Isik, the model student. For them, the only way the teacher can cancel the transfer is to fall in love with the new basketball teacher.
This series takes the trouble to delve into many of the characters' internal problems, which reflect many of the common feelings of teenagers. Therefore, the plot does not treat the adolescent only as an adolescent, but first of all as a human being. All aspects are very well elaborated, which makes the viewer quickly identify with the characters. But there is a mystery. Something happened that interrupted their friendship and they broke up. But the public does not know immediately. Similarly, we understand that some of them went astray in life, even if they had good intentions.

Would you recommend this to other users? If I recommend it, since there are 8 episodes that fly by, even because some are only 30 minutes long. Love 101's only mistake is not to reveal everything until the end, but perhaps this is a strategy for the public to become addicted to the plot, to the point of asking for a renewal for the series. For my part, I'm waiting for her. It is a series suitable for all audiences.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐