💬 Review Belle (2021) by olase122345

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,339,608 happy users since 2014.
Register

olase122345

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Belle (2021)

Suzu is a shy, everyday high school student living in a rural village. For years, she has only been a shadow of herself. But when she enters "U", a massive virtual world, she escapes into her online persona as Belle, a gorgeous and globally-beloved singer.

Review:
When i first saw movie poster i was really excited to see this film, unfortunately it wasn’t that good as i expected.

Belle – is a film that was released 1th april 2022. That day i went with my friends to a cinema to watch it. The plot is about Suzu, a shy girl living in a village. She was really upset after her mother died and she then started to be really quiet and only had one close friend. One day she discovered a world named “U”. It was some kind of “game” or alternative universe where you can start a new life as your “AS”. Suzu changed into a beautiful Belle, a tall girl with long pink hair. Then she started to make songs and her friend was promoting her. After some time she became a world star, her name was everywhere and everyone knew her! Then she met Beast, a ugly and scary monster that everyone in “U” was afraid of. He is really strong and even the “U” police wasn’t able to defeat him. Belle started to fall in love with Beast and she noticed that he has scars beacuse of his battles. One day the police of “U” set Beast’s castle on fire. Suzu started to analize and search who is Beast. She discovered that Beast is Takeru Satoh, a boy that is being abused by his father. Then Suzu quickly rushes to his home and saves him.

I really liked “Belle” because of the music and really romantic love story, but the plot was really quick and sometimes animation wasn’t really good. In some scenes where other character was talking to someone the other character wasn’t even moving! It was really upseting. Although i think is “Belle” is a really beautiful film that shows a lot of important things in life that we should pay attention.

Would you recommend this to other users? I really recommend Belle to everyone, but if you are not a fan of anime and romance movies then you will probably not like it.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐