💬 Review Bitlife by Lavanyaaaaa

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,748 happy users since 2014.
Register

Lavanyaaaaa

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the app you are reviewing: Bitlife

Bitlife is a game throught which you can live your virtual life..You can do several things like shopping,marrying owning several jobs and even owning cute pets!

Review:
Honestly speaking,I wasn't expecting much from this game the time I downloaded it.. However I am not even kidding it was one of the best games I have ever played!You can live like a human and do several things..The first few years were okayish like you will not be given much options but as you are the age of 13 your awesome life will begin!!You can join social media,interact and do so much more!!As you get older you can marry ,adopt or have children and purchase your very own house and car!!As you get older,health issues like real life starts happening..
It also has a royalty option, mafia option,actor option, entrepeneur and professional athlete!
In Royalty option,you will be born as some prince/princess..And have several options related to being the royalty
In Mafia option,you can be a gang member,but beware of the mafia boss and the opponents!!
In actor option,you can become an actor as you grow up!
In entrepreneur you can own your very own business,either start it or purchase some existing business!
In Professional Athlete you can play games like basketball and etc. And become a professional athlete!
It's a very good and timekiller game!!

Would you recommend this to other users? 100% RECOMMENDED!!
YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY DOWNLOAD IT GUYS!!✌🏻✨

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐