💬 Review Bitlife by Nana63672

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,887 happy users since 2014.
Register

Nana63672

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Bitlife

Bitlife is a life simulation game with a lot of content. They recently introduced a side business simulator.

Review:
Bitlife is very interesting and fun to play. I can act out several lives for hours and it affords the chance to interact with characters like your family. All in all,it's a very good game though we could use a bit more content; maybe choice to build your own house, buy a car of your choice, choose a specific school for your kids, marry a woman of your dreams, get adopted whilst at the orphanage, get to live as a rich teen and so much more. They could also add in the chance to become an astronaut or live in space because as a simulator, it should give the opportunity to be anything in the world. The careers are also limited and sometimes meagre careers such as cleaning pay too much to be real. I also do not like the fact that jobs are readily available since this is not the case in the real world, I believe jobs should be a bit more scarce to afford people a real life experience. They could also introduce street kids and kids who hustle to make ends meet. So many improvements could be made to improve gameplay and user interaction

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐