💬 Review Black Desert Mobile

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,557 happy users since 2014.
Register

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Black Desert Mobile

One of the best MMORPG I have played till yet with a unique twist and a stable storyline. Definately a good game in its genre

Review:
Like I said above, it is one of the best MMORPG I have ever played (and the second, don’t ask me about the first one it was just horrrible.) However this is relatively a better game with good graphics and storyline. It starts with choosing a server and your character from five different classes, namely archer, mage, warrior and two more *I basically cannot remember even though I last played the game a week ago. Memory, what can I say* By the way, I chose a mage. The storyline starts with you waking up at a beach where many other heroes wake up, the twist is you have a black shade spirit along with you. Although the character of the spirit forces itself to be friendly but in reality clearly looks shady *lol* but it could provide a twist since even I cannot tell what it’s motive really is till yet and I have played the game a lot. So, after waking up at the beach, you level up yourself with new armors and upgrading them and in the process getting new abilities depending on what class you choose. You upgrade your skills and even the black spirit which in turn makes you stronger. The basic grinding and leveling stuff you could say I suppose. You get to make yourself your own camp and and gather resources and maintain friendship with other characters for help during the missions and other advantages. Coming on to the main topic, fighting, well, it has got plenty of fighting for your blood needs, not vampiric ones though, definately no twilight. Back to the fighting, you can fight them bosses at every main mission while sub-missions provide you a chance to gear up for them main ones (why am I even telling this, it should be obvious) The problems I found is that no matter how farther you go, the fighting remains a little easy, maybe I am that good. Anyways, I don’t k lw maybe they changed the beginner level difficulty in the latest updates. And at one point, it gets repetitive with the storyline being the sole sailor since the controls and gameplay is not that appealing. Although if uou love the MMORPG genre you shpuld definately go for the game

Would you recommend this to other users? If you are into that genre, then only I would recommend you otherwise it is like other games in ways of controls, but I did find the storyline to be impressive

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐

Timml

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Love this game