✅ Solved Bluestacks counts as two devices?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,339,086 happy users since 2014.
Register

passionfruity

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi, today I was testing out my games with Bluestacks. I used version 4 and 5, because I wanted to see which one is better. Now it keeps saying "you can't use more than 2 devices" when I try to login. Can someone help please?

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Unfortunately yes, different versions of BlueStacks do count as different devices.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
I believe the question is answered now, should I mark this thread as solved?

KasamiGi

BOT
Happy birthday to me
Member for 5 years
I believe the question is answered now, should I mark this thread as solved?
Either wait for a reply to make sure there's no more follow-up questions or after 2-3 days without any replies.

passionfruity

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
No, can you help please? I can’t play anything after updating Bluestacks. The previous versions I had are gone now, but I still can’t play because I apparently have “two devices.” How do I play my games?

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
No, can you help please? I can’t play anything after updating Bluestacks. The previous versions I had are gone now, but I still can’t play because I apparently have “two devices.” How do I play my games?
Can't, mate, you'll have to wait for an update of the app in order to get a new license, or upgrade to pro or pro+ to use the app on more than two devices.

passionfruity

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ok, I’ll just wait for an update then. I would pay for pro if I actually had 2 devices, but I don’t so that’s kind of needless. Thank you for your help!

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Ok, I’ll just wait for an update then. I would pay for pro if I actually had 2 devices, but I don’t so that’s kind of needless. Thank you for your help!
I'll move this thread to the solved section then, if you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask :)