Certain mods force closes on startup. Why?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,468 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

lon3lynation

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Recently I've come across a mod (June's Journey) that once installed, it crashes without error on the startup loading screen What's weird is that on all but one tablet of ours does it actually work on. I've been trying to figure out if my tablet is missing something compared to the other one but it's pretty much the same. Both are Acer Tab Android 4.4,.

I'm hoping someone at least knows what could cause this game mod to force close and if there's something I can do to make it run on this tablet. I tried clearing the data & cache and updated play store to the very latest though it kept telling me it was up to date when I found otherwise.

Thanks. Let me know what more you may need to know if you can help.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
In my experience, that sort of thing either happens with older devices, or if a mod isn't 100% compatible with the version of Android you are running. For instance, I have that issue with alot of apps on one of our Note 3's in the house, but not the other. It could also have to do with not having enough free memory to keep the game running. There are alot of other reasons this could happen, but it might be better if a modder explained those.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Did this answer your question? Is there anything else I can help with? :)

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Thanks so much , Ive had apps closing on me for 2 days now and not enough memory seems to be the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.