💬 Review Citizen of rome - dynasty ascendant

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,990 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ghost598

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Citizen of rome - dynasty ascendant

Do you want to enjoy and experience life in the Roman Empire? If your answer is yes, then this game is for you

Review:
Today we will talk about a game that I personally consider one of the best life simulation games for me because of its unique idea and unique style Yes my friends, we are talking about Citizen of rome dynasty ascendant This is a game in which you can experience life in the Roman Empire and experience all the difficulties and occasions that existed at that time. In this game, you will play with a character in which you are the head of the family, you have a wife and a son, and you will work with all your strength to elevate yourself and your family together. The game is special because it has no end, yes that's right, the game only ends when you want to because simply when your character dies It will be replaced by the personality of your son and his family and in turn it will remain that way. The game enables you to own various properties such as land, farms, animals and fishing boats.The game depends entirely on your choices because you may simply be able to become a senator or simply remain at the lowest level in society. You and your luck

Would you recommend this to other users? A unique idea and a guaranteed enjoyment experience

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐