💬 Review Desperate Measures by Katee Robert by xaymarc

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,297 happy users since 2014.
Register

xaymarc

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the eBook you are reviewing: Desperate Measures by Katee Robert

A very dirty retelling of Aladdin.

Review:
The book starts off pretty intense. It is a dark retelling between Jafar and Jasmine. The two main characters already knowing who each other are, they obviously have this sort of hate towards each other. Only thing is, they also can't get each other out of their head. They are obsessed with one another. Jafar in the beginning of the book treats Jasmine pretty bad. Some things Jasmine hates but other things she absolutely loves. The book even has a scene where they get dirty in a club, where they have a threesome and all that jazz. Jafar starts to change towards the end of the book because he falls in love with Jasmine. Jasmine gets taken by an old king because he wants her kingdom and she end up killing him, taking her throne as queen. Only thing is that she wishes Jafar could lead by her side, but she knew that if he were to be with her that he would try to take lead of everything. So Jafar comes along thinking that he was saving Jasmine from the guy only to find out that she became queen. He is proud of her and tells her that he will stay by her side no matter what and that he did not care for the crown. They have a happily ever after.

I loved this book, It had a good balance between storytelling. It also included new things to the story in a very satisfying way. The two main characters obviously threw me off at first, but They both grew on me after I saw the character growth. The book is very dirty though, so if you are not comfortable with that then do not read it. Otherwise, Good writing, The story had me hooked, and I would say its about a 4/5 book.

Would you recommend this to other users? I do think I would recommend this to others, but I would NOT recommend it to everyone.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Awasad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
I truly wasn't expecting a threesome in a club after your description of the characters, happy ending aswell. Seems like a cool book to read with both dirty and honourable scenes.

arx245

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
To be honest I didn't like this book much. But the ending was satisfying.