❓ Help Request Download links for Kingdom Rush: Frontier are dead?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,301 happy users since 2014.
Register

Contraceptionist

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
idk where do i categorize this post into, but can something be done about the takedown? sry for my directness, i love the web version of this game, its a shame that its locked behind a paywall with massive microtransactions too. id love it if u guys bring them back :)

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
@Contraceptionist A takedown notice is a takedown notice my friend… there is nothing you can do. I am sorry.

@Sbenny what he want to say .. ?? 🤔
It is pretty clear on what the OP said/written… OP wanted the modded Kingdom Rush Frontiers to be back/reinstated, but that mod game received a takedown notice, Sbenny has to comply and took it down. It will be that way for the foreseeable future.
I didn't get it right!! 😵💫🤔
Don’t know if this is satire.. but it is pretty clear to me. (I know you are still having a hard time understanding the English Language, but you are a community member)

Last edited:

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
@Contraceptionist A takedown notice is a takedown notice my friend… there is nothing you can do. I am sorry.

It is pretty clear on what the OP said/written… OP wanted the modded Kingdom Rush Frontiers to be back/reinstated, but that mod game received a takedown notice, Sbenny has to comply and took it down. It will be that way for the foreseeable future.

Don’t know if this is satire.. but it is pretty clear to me. (I know you are still having a hard time understanding the English Language, but you are a community member)
There's no satirist, he didn't name any game
Anyway thank you very much for the explanation

Contraceptionist

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
ah sorry im a bit new to these forum things after all, thanks for the clarification. shame it had to happen this way