💬 Review El Camino

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,720 happy users since 2014.
Register

Djjjjj

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: El Camino

El Camino is a sequel of the show "Breaking Bad." It is a continuation of the story of a main character of the popular show, in the form of a movie.

Review:
Overall, the movie was entertaining, but not sufficient to satisfy my appetite for the story. I expected the movie to cover several plots and answer some of the questions that emerged at the cliffhanger ending of the show, but it seemed to cause more confusion. Jesse goal on the movie was to safely hide from the authorities and the world, after the permanent damage he has done to himself, and his environment. This movie allowed me to experience the harshness and unforgivingesss of the world we live in through Jesse's lens, and the amount of emotional strength it takes to cope with the feeling. At the end, Jesse manages to escape to Alaska in the shadows of anonymity, and away from civilisation. It is no different than rotting in prison, and it isn't any better. I find it sadding, that it covers a fraction of the characters introduced in the main show. In conclusion, the movie isn't what I exped it to be, and lacked duration and action, but it is truly unique, which makes me appreciate it. I foresee another movie being produced in the future as a sequel, because this movie just isn't enough.

Would you recommend this to other users? For those who enjoyed the show, this movie is a necessity. I would definitely recommend this.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Maxwell24z

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I will watch it thx

And also I do hope that u might be gracious enough to follow me back