💬 Review Fable

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,764 happy users since 2014.
Register

Charlie86

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Fable

This is a fantasy rpg game that is based in medieval times. You play as a boy who wants revenge but also is on a quest.

Review:
Your village gets destroyed by bandits and you believe that everyone in your family gets killed. Only to discover that your sister could still be alive so you learn magic and fighting skills to hopefully try to find her but also you become the hero and help people around you/make it more difficult. In this game, you have the choice to either be good, or be evil and every choice you make influences the opinions the people have of you and you can even start a family in this game and gain relationships.
This game is an old game however it did get a remaster and that is the version I have been playing recently. I like most of the mechanics about this game; the fact that you buy houses or rent them out to gain more money, the fact that you can fast travel to different areas quite easily as the map itself is quite large. The music to this game is very soft and soothing and it is very enjoyable to listen to. However, the fighting mechanics in the game is pretty bad and the camera angles don't really seem to be in favour of the player and seem to have a mind of it's own at times and the voice acting seems to be a little odd and so is the animation,but this is most likely due to it being an old video game, but other than that I really enjoy it.

Would you recommend this to other users? I would recommend this game to anyone who likes fantasy rpg games with an open world.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Charlijs

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Good review, brings back memories and the frustration with the camera. It was one of the first RPG's on PC i really enjoyed back in the day. Still a good game today.