💬 Review Ford vs Ferrari

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,359 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ryysee

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Ford vs Ferrari

Iconic fast car vs new car. Who will win

Review:
A little slice of history that demonstrates that not all technological advancement is by a momentous discovery but rather by dogged trial and error. In this case that advancement is driven by the friendship of two men who love cars, who worked to not only to perfect them but to try out their efforts on the racetrack. I was most impressed by how the two charismatic leads (Oscar winners both) actively worked NOT to glory hog the attention. There's a great fight scene at one point (Batman v. Jason Bourne!) where the two look like two bumbling friends - talk about acting technique. This is a cast effort though, everyone playing their part, and your time is well spent with them. Oh. And there's some of the most iconic autos in history on the screen.Christian Bale continues to prove that he is one of the best actors of this era, and this film is another example of it. Damon is good, but Bale carries this film much like his character carries his racing team. The story is very interesting, maybe better titled "Shelby v. Ford" rather than "Ford v. Ferrari" but a story worth hearing about, especially if you are not familiar with it already.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yeah it was great.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

TravellerX

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
eBook Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Love your review glad to see it here. I think that the one thing I saw in the movie was how well these men took a period in history we thought we knew about and gave it energy. Damon was an awesome Shelby. I never expected so much of a Texan in an actor that has shown nothing but Boston in his other roles. Christian Bale who normally plays characters that are completely on top of their game in this role makes you want to keep coming back, and that is the secret to both of these actors, no matter what they do. You want to keep coming back.

Last edited: