💬 Review From Fan to Forever by Tiana Warner by darkbook123

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,242 happy users since 2014.
Register

darkbook123

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the eBook you are reviewing: From Fan to Forever by Tiana Warner

Link to the content on our site you're reviewing (optional): https://forum.sbenny.com/thread/from-fan-to-forever-by-tiana-warner.150869/

A story about a fangirl becoming the forever for her favorite actress. Meet cute, struggels along the way and all there is to handle in a blooming relationship.

Review:
This story was all my fangirl heart needed! Fan meets Celebrity is one of my favorite categories and this book was all i needed. Its a cute story how fangirl Rachel Jannsen meets her favorite actress Cate Whitney. After a sh***y weekend Rachel realized her favorite actress works across the street on the new set of her upcoming movie. A dare from her best friend and roommate makes her check out the set and find a way in. The first meet with Cate was awkward at best, she found a more or less plausible reason why she is there. She is an expert on Marie Curie, the woman this movie is about. This is how our two main protagonists come closer, get friends and so much more. On their way together they have to fight different issues. One of the biggest, how can a fan who is scared of cameras and photos taken of her be together with a A-list celebrity who is photographed and followed on a daily basis. There is also an Ex husband who didnt get the memo that its is over for sure and cant accept his ex-wife beeing with a woman now. Both of them having baggage from life itself and former relationships who they have to along the way.

This books is a absolutly cute lovestory of two woman who couldnt be more different, who life in different worlds and who struggle to fit into the world of the other one. There is an age gap between these two, which is a bonus for me but i totally love it that this is not the focus in this book. Its also written lot of charm and wit, it took me only a few pages to be in love with the 2 ladies this story is about.

I read this one in nearly one go because it was just that good, i have to admit i never heared of this writer before just when i saw the cover and realized the topic i knew i have to read it. Its very well written and i will definitly check out more from Tiana Warner.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes! Its a must read and available here on Sbenny or if you have Kindle unlimited, its included there so read there and support the author.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐