💬 Review Godfather

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,835 happy users since 2014.
Register

Fhsla

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Godfather

One of th greatestate movies to hit screens as it.
Deals with the themes of family and loyalty in ways that other movies would not be able to.

Review:
First of all this movie is not for everyone and people who are looking for a family drama and comedy. It's about Mafia Gangsters and mobs and it is placed in 1950s, so don't watch this movie it you are not interested in such genres or else you would dislike this movie and call it overrated for no reason. Stay away from this movie if you're a twenty first century teen who likes modern films. The godfather is one of the best movies I've ever seen. I couldn't take my eyes off the screen while watching it because of it's great acting, dialogues and interesting plot. Marlon Brando did a great job as always. AL Pacino, Robert Duvall and James caan played their role so perfectly that i can never imagine someone else in their place. This movie has one of the best castings in the history of Hollywood. This movie is not at all overrated, it is a masterpiece and deserves to be treated like one.
One again this move is for mature audiences so it is advised that if you are the advised age you steer clear from it and view and you're own discretion.

Would you recommend this to other users? Would recommend to anyone who hasnt seen this movie yet.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

viper007

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
The best mod based movie ever. Slow paced at start, as it builts slowly , it begins to show it's real colour . Not every body will find it more fun but inspiration . It have all the positive notes .
For me the best