Greetings! I'm Rue from war-torn Syria

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,403 happy users since 2014.
Register

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Thank you, @secretbunker
I am glad to know you are enjoying your freedom afar from the shackles of the military and its hardships.
I shall heed your words
I wish you the best of luck from the bottom of my heart

aligaz2

Novice Lv1️⃣
The green line marks your progress here in the forum, today I have completed all the levels, in addition to the free sb points that Sbenny gives away with advertising, there are other sb points for daily access that is if you are online every day even for a short time
I caught on the daily login points indeed. What a feature.
But I lost noticed something. The price of modded games in SB points varies aplenty. Why? What is the rule for pricing the games accordingly?

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
I caught on the daily login points indeed. What a feature.
But I lost noticed something. The price of modded games in SB points varies aplenty. Why? What is the rule for pricing the games accordingly?
Yes the price varies because they are different types of Mods, mod games are not all the same

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Why are you so interested in sb-points? You've just arrived so collect more sb points and if you want to download a Mod game you can do it safely, it depends on the cost of the game and how many sb points you have collected! After all, it's just points, not real money!!

aligaz2

Novice Lv1️⃣
Why are you so interested in sb-points? You've just arrived so collect more sb points and if you want to download a Mod game you can do it safely, it depends on the cost of the game and how many sb points you have collected! After all, it's just points, not real money!!
Oh, I am sorry. It is just that I found a game I wanted to download priced extremely different than that I joined the forum for. One required merely 2SBs and the other required 375. So I was torn on what could make a mod so expensive and another not so much!

I am naturally curious if you could not have noticed already. Lmao

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Oh, I am sorry. It is just that I found a game I wanted to download priced extremely different than that I joined the forum for. One required merely 2SBs and the other required 375. So I was torn on what could make a mod so expensive and another not so much!

I am naturally curious if you could not have noticed already. Lmao
Surely you were right to ask, As I said, it changes the type of Mod, for example : There are unlimited resources and much more, MOD Menu, LP mod that only works with Lucky patcker but they only give free purchases, i.e. you buy on the play store but without paying money 🤑 Little by little you will get a clearer idea

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
Welcome to sbenny