Hi everyone

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,586 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sammy0381

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi everyone just a regular day nothing non ordinary accept the fact that I woke up and there was a big giant hole in my back yard wonder where that game from I don't have any big dogs I have a little dog

This is what I woke up to
IMG_20220327_162352~2.jpg

It kin
Post automatically merged:

NOO messed that up I meant it kinda looks like a foot print

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Wow, never seen anything like that. Any chance it could've been made by an animal?

Sammy0381

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
I don't know if it was a animal from somewhere else it would have to go through my gate in my backyard and my parents keep that closed only have four animals a little dog and two cats and a turtle none of them could have done that sorry I didn't get this earlier took a nap I have school tomorrow and I like to sleep a few hours then wake up and go back to sleep at like 1:00 then wake up at 9:45 for school because I go to an online school but go to the learning center so I don't have to be there tell well the latest is 12:00 then your consider late anyways yeah I don't know either

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Err right, well 12 is not late, and it's not like I'm gonna blow a fuse cuz you didn't reply to me in 5 mins lol. Besides, aren't I way worse, replying to you at 9pm?

And does your gate have gaps? Cuz maybe an animal went through those gaps. I don't rlly think you should be worried about it tho since it doesn't look like it was made by a snake. Don't take my word for it, I'm not a profesional.

Sammy0381

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
No my gates do not have gaps but it is kinda low not low enough my dog could of have gone through it but a bigger animal maybe
Post automatically merged:

No I don't think so I live in del city Oklahoma in a city no bear could have gone

Anyways thanks for all y'all's replies and help nothing happened last night so it should be fine

Sammy0381

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Lol that's cool