Holiday Event 2021 - Event Eight

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,116 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
viber_image_2021-12-15_04-52-34-563.jpg

New submissions for this event will close on December 25th and users will still be able to vote by liking the posts until December 31st. The winners will be announced January 1st.

Louvella Aile

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's the holiday time for me which mean more time for me to wake up late since I don't celebrate Christmas in the first place

KingApin

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Christmas is a holiday for me and the time for me to spend time with my parents. Also for them to bringing me to my favourite restaurant

youssefg

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
We don't celebrate Christmas here in Egypt, but we sure do love the school holidays that come with it.

lovelycarno1

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Christmas to me means watching the Polar Express for the millionth time while drinking hot chocolate that has already gone cold, and eating stale popcorn. It sounds awful but family makes everything better! 😂

TheKingOfLimbo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
Christmas is rest. I wish I could be all gushy and say it's primarily about spending it with your loved ones, but I see it as a holiday where you can forget all your troubles for just a moment before continuing yet another tedious and tiring day.

Lucielnyx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Christmas to me is when we all start hearing that infamous Mariah Carey Christmas song called "All I want For Christmas" on repeat until the end of December. 😩

Rita loves the wor

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Christmas for me is a day we spend time with those we love and cherish. And a day to forget all about your worries.

burningblaze9

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Spend the day with my gf whose birthday is just a day prior to Christmas, have fun with family and end the day watching something me and my gf love, while being cozy.

dumpchim

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Christmas is the day where we do things that we love to celebrate with our God. It is the time of happiness and joy in our face. I think it means freedom and excitement in a cold weather:)

Astara

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Christmas is the time when the year is getting new and when that happens you should get new too. It's not easy to solve our negative traits, sure, but we should try our hardest to become better person every day and of course every Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.