✅ Solved How to add a reward to an ebook request ?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,967 happy users since 2014.
Register

dfggb

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
I've never requested anything before so maybe I just missed something obvious

But I requested an ebook but it didn't give me an option for how many SB points to offer as a reward, it just says 0 points as a reward with nowhere to alter it.

Am I missing something or ???

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
Can you just recall when asked while filling the form that how many Sb points are you willing to spend what did you write

dfggb

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Can you just recall when asked while filling the form that how many Sb points are you willing to spend what did you write
It didn't ask, it only asked information regarding the book. So I figured it would ask me after. Should there have been a prompt for it on the initial page like when requesting a game ?

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
I think the reward is added later.... By the Staff I am not sure..

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Hello @dfggb, Users cannot offer SB Points which they are willing to spend for getting their e-Book as they just cost from 2-150SB Points and this option to offer SB Points is only available while requesting mods because mods can range from 10 to 100,000SB Points. Though you still can use the request boosters found in the SB Points shop on your request thread to give it a better visibility and a chance to get it fulfilled by someone more quicker. Now I hope it answers your question so I am going to lock this thread and mark it solved. If you have any other questions then feel free to contact any staff member or create a new thread.

#Solved
#Locked

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
@dfggb , You can buy request booster from the shop which will give the thread a view boost plus the total view will be added as reward sb points.
Lets say about medium request booster. It will add 100 views (written on the description) and the reward of the request will be increased by 100 points. Hope it helps. 😊