💬 Review It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover by otut

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,294 happy users since 2014.
Register

otut

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the eBook you are reviewing: It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover

The novel chronicles the story of Lily Bloom, a young college graduate who, despite her obstacles, persists in the pursuit of her dreams. She then meets Ryle Kincaid, a resident neurosurgeon, and they begin to rekindle their spark, but their past follows them, putting their love to the test.

Review:
It Ends With Us is a novel published in 2016. This book is primarily about domestic violence and has some love in it. Each character in the story has their own narrative to tell, not only the main character. This book tackles societal themes and has a wide range of emotions that the characters dealt with in the story.​
The thing that amazes me in this book is how the author wrote the characters. As a reader, you can feel the emotions of the characters and it feels like you are the character themselves. The decisions made were genuine. The social themes are also presented nicely in the story and many of us can relate.​
To summarise, the book is well worth your time, and everybody can relate to the characters' storylines. Although reading this book is enjoyable, you will benefit from the teachings it contains. It is recommended for individuals who enjoy romance and drama. However, I believe that this book is not appropriate for persons who have experienced domestic abuse. The author finished the novel in a way that no one could have predicted, but it nonetheless answered the readers' questions.​

Would you recommend this to other users? I recommend this book to others because it leaves you with a certain feeling that persists weeks after you finish it and makes you want to go back to the point where you were reading it for the first time.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐