💬 Review La La land

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,732 happy users since 2014.
Register

mishima8827

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: La La land

La la land is a movie about one's dreams and what one will do to achieve it. The movie follows the lives of Sebastian and Mia and shows their love lives and how each others dreams can affect their relationship.

Review:
La la land is a masterpiece of a movie. Many who have watched this movie mentioned that they feel sad even if a few days have already passed. The soundtrack in the movie is good and leaves an impression on viewers. The story may be a bit slow paced, but when one reaches and finishes the movie , one will feel as if they just got punched in the gut. The movie is quite a bittersweet movie which would not be explained why to avoid spoilers.
The dynamic between the two characters, Mia and Sebastian, is really amazing. Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling presented their characters in a way that makes the audience feel for them and their circumstances. Throughout the whole movie, I was feeling a range of emotions. Occasionally, I was laughing, other times I felt sad, and admittedly at the beginning I felt sleepy. However, even though the movie may be slow paced, when one reaches the latter part, the movie becomes better and better. One cannot help but wonder what will happen to Mia and Sebastian. Another thing that made me appreciate the movie was the editing. The editing was very simple. Unlike most movies, there was little to no editing in La la land. The transition of one scene to another was a fade in and fade out transition. What I also love about the movie is that it accurately portrays the life of a person who wants to get into Hollywood. It involves a lot of hard work and sacrifice. To conclude, La la land is an amazing movie that has a great cast, great soundtrack, and amazing plot that can leave people listening to the songs for days and wishing to watch the movie again for the first time.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, it is a good movie which has a plot that can leave the audience wishing for more; the movie also has a great cast and soundtrack

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

TheKingOfLimbo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
AAAH MY FAVE. I honestly love the continuous shot cinematography. The story doesn't really have anything new, but damn it's good. Definitely my favorite musical ❤💯

Shilpa

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yea can watch the movie multiple times
Post automatically merged:

very good movie