💬 Review Love Nikki

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,632 happy users since 2014.
Register

Angie21

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Love Nikki

Love Nikki is a dress up game that resolves around a storyline. There's countless of outfit to compete against npc to progress to the next stage.

Review:
At first I only downloaded it because I was bored and the icon looked pretty. I just thought it would be a simple dress-up game but it was more than that. The characters are complex and the outfits to complete the stages doesn't cost a lot. There's a make up option, dress, top, bottom, etc. There's a lot of events coming in right now which means you can get the suit. Diamonds aren't hard to collect. Daily quest are a way of achieving diamonds, accomplishing achievement, and completing a suit are some of the ways you can earn diamonds. There's also voice acting in this game although it's only available for chapter two through chapter nine. There's a stylist assocation which is kind of like a guild. To enter it you have to get past chapter 3 stage 2. In it you work with your members to progress through stages and outfits. In it there's a style contest where you work with other members to get materials to use in the shadow workshop. So far I think my favorite characters are Momo, Bobo, and Kimi. I just think that Momo and Bobo's dynamic are funny to read. They argue over pointless stuff like true siblings (they're not sibling. Momo is a cat and Bobo is a human). Kimi is an independent and a determined girl. Kimi is one of Nikki's (the main protagonist) supporter and she helps her practice before the contest takes place.

Would you recommend this to other users? I would recommend this to players who like dress up game and players who like to play games with a storyline to it. It's a fun game that isn't too hard to complete chapters and progress onwards.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Drea Collins

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I've been a little bit curious about this game for a while but haven't decided to download it yet. Thanks for reviewing the game!