Magium Game Fans?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,329,912 happy users since 2014.
Register

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
Greetings Fella's

From the Title you would have guessed I am a great Magium Fan. I had no idea there were many like me who are always waiting for the new chapter of the game to be released. I found out this when Kasami held the Matching Contest. And she is also one of the fans. So I just got a notification from the Magium Twitter 2-3 weeks ago that the writing was done for Chapter 10 of book 3 and it will be released in two weeks approx. And on 24 dec I got the notification that it has been released. An Excellent Christmas gift eh... So anyone who doesn't know New chapter has been released but...... It's still not available in my region duh..... So I would like to know your views on how the writer's have evolved the story? Do you think we will see a romantic angle between Barry and Kate in the upcoming chapter ? Will they able to fightback th God? Do we have a chance to see Iconic battles ? So many and more unsolved question. I would also love to hear your Fan theories.

Falana

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
There's a new barry and kate moment but dont expect much of a fight right but something big happened know we knkw what Magium is XD and perhaps in upcoming chapter we may needs to choose sides between Magium and Eiden so be prepare :)