💬 Review Master System – World Cup Italia ’90(Super Futebol) by marcos563

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,895 happy users since 2014.
Register

marcos563

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the app you are reviewing: Master System – World Cup Italia ’90(Super Futebol)

World Cup Italia '90 is a curious case where it is difficult to define the name of the game, this being the original it will prevail in my article, in addition to the name already mentioned this game is also known as World Championship Soccer

Review:
Sega Soccer and in Brazil it received the “brilliant” name of Super Futebol, as the name explains the game is about the 1990 World Cup in Italy, having the official logo and mascot (which I personally think was one of the ugliest). of the cup, you can play with all 24 teams that competed in it (in the Master version some teams change and there are 30 in total), including some that no longer exist like the Soviet Union and Yugoslavia. The problem was one that still happens today, not to pay players for their names, they were changed I don't criticize that because even on PS3 this happens (to a lesser extent of course), why complain about a Mega Drive. One of the things that catches the attention of all who play is the lack of fouls and impediments, the limitations of the time, with a little laziness (I've seen games as old or older than those with fouls) ended up transforming a sport into a carnage , but I don't criticize that much because the foul systems of big games like ISS were bad and fickle, about the offsides there's no excuse it's a defect. Like the vast majority (I bite myself not to mention all) of the football games of the first generations of consoles, the goalkeepers are not well made, in this case he catches very well, but once you discover the “bugs” it will be very easy to win.

About the game itself I cannot praise the technical part, the graphics are bad, not in terms of quality, but in terms of visibility in the case of your player you only see from the shoulders up and from the shin down (shin you will see a lot ), using the top angle is not the most beautiful feature, but it made the gameplay more pleasant, my biggest technical criticism and about the audio, again I'm not referring to the quality, but the fact that the creators put a song during the matches , if it's to be put, they should put others, instead every game is the same song.

Strong Point: The game is nice to play, I enjoyed playing this game more than FIFA(SNES) where in some of the games I barely saw the ball.

Weakness: In the game, you either play a friendly, or play the world cup, lack of game modes, this would make the game boring less quickly.

Grade: 6.1 / 10.0

Would you recommend this to other users? nope. its nostalgy and stuff like this, but have other games better to play

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐