Me again with questions lol

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,475 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOOGADYBOO

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I’ve searched this sight and haven’t found anything on 3 of my games So I am wondering is this because they can’t be hacked? Or I’m just the only person who plays them lol I was going to make a request but don’t want to annoy anyone asking for something that can’t be done. The games are. Foodstreet, Dragon city and Angry birds evolution. Does anyone know if it’s possible to do them? Thank you in advance

Jiny

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi Boogadyboo,

I looked around and from what I've gathered, Food Street is unmoddable (the server check cancels the modified currency back to normal). For Dragon City, it may be hacked using hack tools, but I'm not sure if such tools can be put into an .apk and exported into a mod. Finally, Angry Birds Evolution might be moddable (previous versions were moddable, at least), so I'd say go ahead and make a request, if one was not already made.

And no worries about annoying anyone. Here at SBenny, we are a tight community - a family!

Hope this helps ;)

BOOGADYBOO

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ok Thanks Jiny, I’ll ask about AB Evo then since the other 2. Seem unlikely. Thanks a bunch, ok off to try to do a request properly lol

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Status
Not open for further replies.