💬 Review Miracle in cell no 7

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,851 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sexaze

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Miracle in cell no 7

The Turkish film - Yedinci Kogustaki Mucize in its native language - was released in 2019 and tells the story of the relationship between a young girl called Ova and her dad Memo, who has a cognitive disorder. The pair live happily until Memo is wrongly accused of killing a high-ranking military official's daughter

Review:
With the pandemic and containment this year caused by covid 19 we have lost all our bearings and thats what make the success of this Netflix's turkish melodrama and can be explained by the intrinsic properties of the genre. In this melodrama has the capacity to give many meanings to the chaos of the world ,there is justice and injustce, good and evil but the good are rewarded and the bad are punished.
It is very reassuring for us at a time when we are in the midle of the chaos of the world.
Billions of human beings are confined to their homes in april 2020 helpless in the face of some sort of invisible threat for me it is not surprising that this melodrama from Turkey makes a splash on Netflix and on other media channels : the strength of melodrama is to highlight what brings us together, which is stronger than what separates us.
The heroine in this melodrama is a 8 years old little girl Ova , the very figure of innocence since the creation of melodrama, victim of life and of the wicked separte from her father Memo and later her grand mother died and became aloane in this tragic world.
The melodrama always works on resemblance and on emotions in a certain way, this one too works on resemblance, between us and this family.

Would you recommend this to other users? I recommend to other users to see it(y)

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

SoRyuNa

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
Woah, I did not know Miracle in Cell No. 7 had a Turkish remake!! The South Korean original film was so heart-wrenching :(( There was also a Filipino remake produced last year, it was less heavy than the original but was still good nonetheless, and will definitely make you laugh and cry a whole bunch of times. I'll definitely watch this!