NSFW/18+ eBook Mister Cinderella by Ivy Oliver

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Rate this eBook:


  • Total voters
    0
  • Poll closed .

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 7 years
Name of this eBook: Mister Cinderella by Ivy Oliver



eBook Description:
Never fall for a charming Prince…

Harry-freaking-Prince. He’s my arrogant, demanding, sexy-as-sin boss. A six-foot giant who micromanages his lattes.If he asks me to redo his coffee one more time, I’ll throw it in his face.
Prince is a pain in my you-know-what—but that’s wishful thinking. There’s no way he’s into me, except he won’t let me out of his sight. Before long, Prince makes his intentions clear with a kiss.
He wants to blur the lines between work and play, but it has to stay a secret.
In exchange for my silence, I’ll get a new apartment, a rack full of designer suits, date nights at swanky restaurants, anything I want. Anything except for what I need. A real relationship with him.
I promised him I would keep it quiet. I promised myself I wouldn’t fall in love.

Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.
 
Top