My Cafe: Stories&Recipies help please!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,178 happy users since 2014.
Register

CloeNi

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello guys!!
So here is the story. I have installed this game My Cafe: Stories & Recipes for about a year now. The one from Google play not the modded.
And i have reached a certain level. Today i saw that there is a modded one here and i wanted to try it. I can not find it's thread here at forums so i supposed there is no thread about it here. It's only at the site. The comments are disabled (i think) so i can't comment there.
I followed the instructions but it didn't work.
  • Download one of the [APK] files below (the MOD version is the HACKED game) OR try the [Google Play] version;
  • Move the .apk file to your Smartphone or Tablet and install it (if you are on mobile, just install the apk tapping on it);
  • Download the proper [GAME CACHE] file;
  • Extract it (if you are on mobile, use your file manager to reach your Downloads folder, then find the game cache file, keep pressing on the .zip file for about 1-2 seconds and a menu will appear, then select "Extract");
  • Move the folder containing the .obb file into: sdcard/Android/obb/ (if you don't have a microSD then move it to: Android/obb/ and if you don't see the "obb" folder inside "Android", just create it!);
  • Launch the app and have fun

It installed ok. Found the odd file, copied the files i should copy inside the odd file at Android file (no sdcard at my phone).
But the mods didn't work. Did i do something wrong? Or it just doesn't work with my phone?
And i wanted this so much :( snif
Could it be that i have installed it at my second phone too with the same account? Just for safekeeping because lately i have lost the progress of 2 games with installing the modded apk.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 7 years
Last edited:

CloeNi

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oh ok! Thanks! Reading those and if i can't make it work i'll pm you ^_^
Post automatically merged:

Is here some kind of trouble or upgrading in the site? because it gave me the "We can't find this site" a few times for the forum and still does for the apk download page...

Last edited:

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 7 years
Oh ok! Thanks! Reading those and if i can't make it work i'll pm you ^_^
Post automatically merged:

Is here some kind of trouble or upgrading in the site? because it gave me the "We can't find this site" a few times for the forum and still does for the apk download page...
Refresh your browser. Then go to link again should be fine