∞ and beyond!
Staff Member
Moderator
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
- Gender
- Not specified
- Device
- 6502
- Country
- Canada
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Ludo King
Type of Request: Free Request
How many SB Points would you spend for it? 50
Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.
Is this a paid game? No
Google Play link:
What are the mod features you ask for? I need floating Dice Controller from number 1-6
I select any number and it draws the same number once dice it rolled
This request is for member, zlatank07
Please direct all response's to zlatank07
Type of Request: Free Request
How many SB Points would you spend for it? 50
Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.
Is this a paid game? No
Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ludo.king
I select any number and it draws the same number once dice it rolled
This request is for member, zlatank07
Please direct all response's to zlatank07