Need a MOD APK for [Premium] RPG Marenian Tavern Story

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,416 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

aluneare

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? [Premium] RPG Marenian Tavern Story

Is this game playable online only? No: this game can be played in offline mode.

Is this a paid game? Yes

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.rideonjapan.mareniabarpremium&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dpremium+rpg+marenian+tavern+story&pcampaignid=APPU_1_Z1-AXIPEPNS0mgeCup24Bw
What are the mod features you ask for? Unlimited money

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
For Kemco games, Helium Saves work the best. Because modding the game triggers their anti-cheating system and breaks the license check, then you get stuck with the unbeatable boss battle and can't continue the game.
So I make Helium Saves for the Free versions that remove ads, give lots of money and Premium currency and unlock the full version of the game.
For RPG Marenian Tavern Story Helium Save go here...
MOD APK - RPG Marenian Tavern Story - Helium Super Save
You'll need to download and install Helium Backup & Restore {works without root, just need to connect your device to your PC and download the partner app for your pc}
If you need more help than whats in the post, let me know and I'll help you through it step by step. :D

Bajai28

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Can i ask, are u ever trying to install premium apk from one phone to another ?

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
If I buy the Premium APK and upload it here, the license check will fail and non root users will face the unbeatable boss battle or the game will tell you license failed and force your to exit.

Min25122

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? [ Premium ] Marenian Tavern Story

Is this a paid game? Yes

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.rideonjapan.mareniabarpremium&hl=vi
What are the mod features you ask for? MTS by ハン.zip
This is the premium file for the game ( Apk + Obb ) , I need to unlock the premium for this game

This game is not as simple as I thought, it has 2 premium check classes, the first one can easily use the lucky patch to overcome it (I tried) - right after opening the game

The problem is that at the second check, when the game's main character said go buy things to the store and erika talked to Dante, a check message would appear as the image below and treat the current version as a trial, I Tried on many versions premium 1.1.1 or 1.4.3 have similar results

Note: I also realized that on sbenny there was also an unlocked version, but it mods unlimited everything, and I don't really need it.

In the end, all I needed was to pass the second check of the game (or more if I discovered it during the game) hoping that someone could help me , I can provide more videos about the 2nd check if needed

5$

Last edited:

mavidako89

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Code:
hope mod will be available but not only for vips

Ra01

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Make this mod available for everyone.. if not rip non vips

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
I believe I've uploaded the full paid version of this game and id you use VirtualXposed to a virtual environment it will bypass Kemcos license check completely and even allows you to use GameGuardian to hack money and such.

SnowChan

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
i just edit the .xml save file but only the gold(mony) not ( money ) can changed... can you help me to edit the ( Jewel ) please

Takimoto

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? RPG Marenian Tavern Story

Is this a paid game? Yes

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.rideonjapan.mareniabarpremium
What are the mod features you ask for? So, I only wish for an unlocked version of this and an unlimited supply of gems. I am aware that there is a mod out but that's a mega mod. I don't really care for a gold hack and I'd rather buy all the luxury items only when I'm stuck and have the need for them. So, again.

Only full unlocked game + unlimited gems.

Here's a link to the trial version of the game on playstore, as well: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.rideonjapan.mareniabar

If possibly, could it not be a helium save file? I only have a mobile available and no pc..

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

We regret to inform you that this request is being rejected as per the forum's Requests Official Rules!

"Any requests not fulfilled within 6 months (180 days) will be automatically rejected."

Status
Not open for further replies.