Need help with something

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,526 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Active User
Member for 6 years
So since this morning i've been having trouble with my tablet.

I can't access Sbenny and some other websites without VPN (some websites i can access no problem). This wasn't a problem before it just started today. The pages won't load and i got an error message once that told me to check my network connection and something about DNS (i'm really bad with tech stuff sorry 😅).

So what i want to know is, is this a problem with my network provider? Or with my tablet? I'm using chrome and it was updated last night could this be the cause? (I've tried with different browsers though and still had the same problem, Samsung internet browser and Firefox)

So hopefully someone can help with how this happened and why.
Thanks guys 😊

Nardo7

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Where are you using your tablet? At home or you find this problem for example in other wifi's area like university?

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Active User
Member for 6 years
Where are you using your tablet? At home or you find this problem for example in other wifi's area like university?
At home, i use data network but i didn't try to access it with Wi-fi since it's really slow.

Edit: let me try though real quick
Post automatically merged:

Ok, yeah. It opens with the Wi-fi no problem 😅

Nardo7

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
At home, i use data network but i didn't try to access it with Wi-fi since it's really slow
Oh that is a nice information because i was thinking it was a Proxy problem on "public" areas or DNS problem.

With network data i think is a problem of your ISP (internet service provider) but i'm not sure.

EDIT:
is an Android Tablet? (i literally don't know anything about ios devices so i hope it is an android ;))
Could you go in this path: (something similar, i don't know the right translation in english) settings, wireless and network, data network, APNs and tell me if you can select different or you have only one? If you have multiple try change it.

Last edited:

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Active User
Member for 6 years
Well it never happened before so i didn't know what to do 😂.

Also @ImanHackeR what would cause my IP to be blocked if this is the problem? Something on my end that i did wrong or something here from the site?

Sorry Edit again: and if it's a problem with my ISP is there anything i can do?

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Well it never happened before so i didn't know what to do 😂.

Also @ImanHackeR what would cause my IP to be blocked if this is the problem? Something on my end that i did wrong or something here from the site?
There are a few reasons to cause it but mostly its because the system falsly identified your ip as a threat. It happens if your IP send too many requests...i donno not sure about it

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
@Moonblink, bro you have too many devices going at the same time. Stop being superwoman! :lol: Kidding. It happened to me here too. It was a glitch, nothing that I did wrong. Hopefully it's an IP address problem, that's an easy fix for Sbenny.

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Active User
Member for 6 years
@Moonblink, bro you have too many devices going at the same time. Stop being superwoman! :lol: Kidding. It happened to me here too. It was a glitch, nothing that I did wrong. Hopefully it's an IP address problem, that's an easy fix for Sbenny.
😂😂😂 gota slow down a little then 😛. Well i think it was a glitch though like you guys said because now it's ok. I am now using network data as usual🎉🎊. Thanks guys for all the help and for answering my questions ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.