💬 Review No Rings Attached: A Novel (Ms. Right Book 2) (English Edition) by Rachel Lacey by darkbook123

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,279 happy users since 2014.
Register

darkbook123

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the eBook you are reviewing: No Rings Attached: A Novel (Ms. Right Book 2) (English Edition) by Rachel Lacey

Link to the content on our site you're reviewing (optional): https://forum.sbenny.com/thread/no-rings-attached-ms-right-2-by-rachel-lacey.146893/

Lia Harris is a single lesbian living with her couple room mates, Lias family always tries to set her up and meddle in her lovelife. It ends in a desaster since Lia feeld the need to stop the presure by pretending to have a girlfriend. Her brothers nuptial is coming quicker than expected and she is in the urgent need to find girl to bring along as her girlfriend. Enter Grace Poston, Grace is not looking for a friend and certainly not a girlfriend, but as a favor for her long time best friend she helps out Lia. The desaster is perfect or isnt it?

Review:
This is not my first book of Rachel Lacey and neighter will it be my last. Ialso enjoyed the first book of the Ms Right Serie and couldnt wait to finally get my hands on part 2. The main protagonist in this story Lia, a young woman who is about to visit her family in the UK. As the only single within her family and friends she is always called out, at one point she cant take it anymore and told them she has a girlfriend. But here starts the problem for the upcoming trip to the UK and her brothers nuptail. She is in the urgent need of a girlfriend. I loved how she talked herself into this situation, its not very uncommon and i would guess many readers - as myself - can relate. Lucky for Lia her room mate and best friend Rosie has a solution, her high school best friend Grace is just back in the UK and might be up for a little get away. Little did Rosie know that Grace fights her own battels but agress.
I loved how a supposedly awkward moment of meeting of these to friends of Rosie went amazingly well. The author made it work well and with the way Rachel Lacey worked it out here she set the groundwork for the upcoming romance and little battles between a "best friend" and a "former best friend" in combination with a blooming lovestory between thesetwo.

As you might expect now already, the two ladies hit it of right away , they didnt expect that a fun fake girlfriend situation could become so much more, both have to handle so many inner demons along the line. We can see how both of them growing close, growing appart and growing together again over the span of this book.

There are many LGBTQI books in low writing quality out there, this is definitly not one of them. The author obviously knows her craft very well and put together a very enjoyable read. Its easy to read and i nearly read in one go, which is rar for me but it was just to good to put it away or read something else inbetween.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, its a very good stand alone book you can read first book but you dont have to. Some characters from book 1 have an appearence here but its not crucial in any way to understand this book.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐