💬 Review Portal 2

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,764 happy users since 2014.
Register

KairunHanjun

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Portal 2

PC Games, On Steam, Puzzle Games.

Gameplay:

This game has puzzles that are more complicated than Portals. This game uses Portal Gun as in the Portal game. This game is just like a Portal, but more puzzles have to be solved and more storylines. shoot the wall to turn on the portal. Portal gun has 2 sides, blue and orange. Blue will be connected to Orange and vice versa. Here there are 3 additional features from the usual portal, namely Blue gel, Orange gel, and White Gel. Blue gel functions to jump boost or high jump, Orange gel functions as Speed Up, and White gel functions as a container for the portal given that the portal cannot function on iron other than the walls and White gel.

Stories:
Tells the story of a woman who survived the destruction of GlaDOS named Chell. Yep, Chell is on the portal. Chell wakes up in a broken room and sleeps for days or even years. Chell who was rescued by Doug Rattmann, Doug Rattmann is a scientist who has a mental illness where he talks to the cube as if he is talking to humans. Back to Chell, Chell was woken up by Core named Wheatley. Wheatley was initially good at wanting to help Chell get out of the laboratory. But Wheatley changed his personality, he became selfish after he destroyed GlaDOS. Wheatley has removed GlaDOS along with Chell. But Chell did not give up, he wanted to go back to the Wheatley room and return GlaDOS, and GlaDOS promised to take it out of the Laboratory if he could return GlaDOS again. Chell successfully returns GlaDOS and removes Wheatley and GlaDOS keeps its promise, to get Chell out of the Laboratory and live freely. If you want to know a lot about Doug Rattmann, please read the Portal Rat Lab comic 2.

Review:
The single-player portion of Portal 2 introduces a cast of dynamic new characters, a host of fresh puzzle elements, and a much larger set of devious test chambers. Players will explore never-before-seen areas of the Aperture Science Labs and be reunited with GLaDOS, the occasionally murderous computer companion who guided them through the original game.

This game is a continuation of the Portal that I have reviewed previously. If you haven't seen reviews about the Portal, don't hesitate to visit my review about the Portal.

Alright, I'm back again with a new review. Alright, it's ok. Alright, I'm here to discuss Portal 2 games, games that have excelled in their time, and won many awards. A good game that adds to IQ (maybe) has an interesting story and puzzle structure to play. The game with attractive and powerful graphics is played by 4GB Ram and 2x Intel Celeron users and has a lot of fans waiting for it to go (maybe).

Maybe that's all from me about this game, because there are a lot of reviews so I don't have a lot of hand reviews of this game because it's already popular. So from me if there is any question, don't hesitate to fill in the comments below, if you have read don't forget to like this thread.

Would you recommend this to other users? This game is very good, and many play this game, so those of you who haven't played the game please download or buy it on Steam. and this is the link to the review of the portal Link To My Review About Portal

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Last edited: