✅ Solved Question concerning Marialisa

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,205 happy users since 2014.
Register

ScealcLigt

174th Divisione Scealc van der Ligt
Member for 4 years
After staying away from the site for a while, i tried to search one of Marialisa's mods, but with no avail, I also cant access her page. While browsing at the site, marialisa still in some of the comments with a strikethrough at her name. Does anybody know what happened to her account?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Her account has banned due to deleting all her mods.

ScealcLigt

Member for 4 years
So she deleted all her mods and made her banned?

ScealcLigt

Member for 4 years
Did she state any reason? No one can just remove all their work without any explanation.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Did she state any reason? No one can just remove all their work without any explanation.
Well happened is she harassed and accused some users . Later when we approached her and asked why she did that, she refused to answer and deactivated her account. Afterwards she deleted all her mods from Sbupload.

ScealcLigt

Member for 4 years
Well happened is she harassed and accused some users . Later when we approached her and asked why she did that, she refused to answer and deactivated her account. Afterwards she deleted all her mods from Sbupload.
All that bcuz of her thinking that having sbenny social sites in the main site is exagerated advertising (thanks to @quertyuioasdf)?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
All that bcuz of her thinking that having sbenny social sites in the main site is exagerated advertising (thanks to @quertyuioasdf)?
Not really . I suggest you to read some page of archive starting from that message.

ScealcLigt

Member for 4 years
Is there a tutorial on how to use archive?

ScealcLigt

Member for 4 years
I already did, however, i cant scroll up anymore as if that was the end of the chat.

ScealcLigt

Member for 4 years
Ah, i use android so that may be the reason that i cant see it

ScealcLigt

Member for 4 years
Horry shiyat, now i understand. Such a shame.

Eden

Staff Member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Heya,

She was warned first because she harassed members with no valid reason. She was mad because Sbenny was too busy to answer her and she took that out on everyone who got in her way. Afterwards she deleted all her mods on SBUpload, the consequences for doing that are strict since it harms the community big time and there are no excuses so she got banned. There's nothing else to know.

I'm closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!