✅ Solved Regarding Mod tester team

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,339,287 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Active User
Member for 3 years
Those who want to join Mod tester team is it compulsory for them to check LP mods.

KasamiGi

BOT
Happy birthday to me
Member for 5 years
We encourage asking as much as you want but uh, aren't most of your questions self-explanatory already?
It gets annoying sometimes.

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Active User
Member for 3 years
Good so I will work everything out by myself now. I will not give you any trouble or "annoy" you

Last edited:

KasamiGi

BOT
Happy birthday to me
Member for 5 years
Good so I will work everything out by myself now. I will not give you any trouble.
Such classic reaction.
"Hey what's this, what's that? Hey, hey..."
The moment someone ask what's with all the questions, you acts like you feels attacked.

I'll say it straight, yes, me is feeling a bit annoyed from all of your posts of basically everything, including some that should be self-explanatory though you post it anyway.
I have a bad habit of always looking at the negative side so I often have a open eye for spammers and nonsense posts and you ride a thin line between those two but I haven't been fully convinced about it, only just that I'm annoyed.

Just wanna say, there's nothing wrong with asking questions, only the part of what's the question is and how you post it.
This for example, they're "Mod Tester", it's in their name, why you need confirmation of wether or not they "test" LP. And how you posted it is just one sentence, can't you just find some bystanders to ask? Because I'm sure they would answer at least "probably", it's common sense.

Anyway, I don't know how my words weight on other people perspective so feel free to stop talking to me after this if I'm that much of an arse, you won't be the first.
A suggestion, ask staffs for your questions if you don't want my two cents in everything, I will keep talking and possibly anger some people regardless. Good day.

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Active User
Member for 3 years
Such classic reaction.
"Hey what's this, what's that? Hey, hey..."
The moment someone ask what's with all the questions, you acts like you feels attacked.

I'll say it straight, yes, me is feeling a bit annoyed from all of your posts of basically everything, including some that should be self-explanatory though you post it anyway.
I have a bad habit of always looking at the negative side so I often have a open eye for spammers and nonsense posts and you ride a thin line between those two but I haven't been fully convinced about it, only just that I'm annoyed.

Just wanna say, there's nothing wrong with asking questions, only the part of what's the question is and how you post it.
This for example, they're "Mod Tester", it's in their name, why you need confirmation of wether or not they "test" LP. And how you posted it is just one sentence, can't you just find some bystanders to ask? Because I'm sure they would answer at least "probably", it's common sense.

Anyway, I don't know how my words weight on other people perspective so feel free to stop talking to me after this if I'm that much of an arse, you won't be the first.
A suggestion, ask staffs for your questions if you don't want my two cents in everything, I will keep talking and possibly anger some people regardless. Good day.
So as you said I will try to be more reasonable and would not ask questions which are "annoying" but you should also stop everything in a negative way. Sorry to say but it may ruin you "figuratively"

KasamiGi

BOT
Happy birthday to me
Member for 5 years
So as you said I will try to be more reasonable and would not ask questions which are "annoying" but you should also stop everything in a negative way. Sorry to say but it may ruin you "figuratively"
I'm trying to "communicate", this is especially needed with you since you asks of everything, but anyway, I'm trying to explain why I'm thinking the way I do to tell you directly about the situation without being accusative.
I'm doing a bad job of it obviously with all the uninterested comments I'm getting as a reply.

I'm not looking forward for you to change, I'm poking to see your reactions tbh, I can judge people way easier that way.

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Active User
Member for 3 years
Take Care Sis.....
Should I change or should I not that is the question.....

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Active User
Member for 3 years
So anyway this thread can be closed. I would need some time to think what I can change in myself so that no one gets annoyed......

KasamiGi

BOT
Happy birthday to me
Member for 5 years
Take Care Sis.....
Should I change or should I not that is the question.....
Heh, since when ya calling me sis?

And nah, the question is how will you think of my comments here, no need to answer by words here, I'll just look.

So anyway this thread can be closed. I would need some time to think what I can change in myself so that no one gets annoyed......
Thinking about changing yourself because of one person saying so?
Anyway, don't think of how to change, think of how my comments seems to you. I'm locking this thread, see ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.