💬 Review Robots

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,801 happy users since 2014.
Register

Insane

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Robots

This movie is about the life of one ambitious robot. He is wanting to make it big in the world but realizes there more to the world than he thinks and the he must help set things right.

Review:
This movie definitely isn't the strongest movie but it's still quite underrated. There are a few parts that could do with a few more scenes otherwise it's seems like the story is rushed but that's probs just me being picky cos it's a laugh out loud adventure. The detail of robot city and the way they have taken human situations and altered them to fit with robots is done really well, for example you build your baby or u polish your lawn instead of mow it. Not to mention the smashing soundtrack!!This movie is truly iconic. I believe it is truly one of the most underrated animated movies of all time. It is a comedic masterpiece full of adult humour which as a late teenager now, I can look back on and laugh at how many comedic opportunities and liberties they took with the film. The attention to detail for an animated movie in 2005 is stellar and the main characters are charming, compelling and hilarious. Enjoyable for children and adults, it is a film I would recommend to anyone wanting a good laugh, especially from Sister Fender dancing to ‘Hit Me Baby One More Time’ by Britney. 5/5

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes definitely it is an iconic movie.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐