Role Model

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,170 happy users since 2014.
Register

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
I think @Sbenny is my role model because he is really a nice guy who made this wonderful community for the people .

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
I think mine would have to be Meg Cabot. She tried so many times to publish her books, but kept getting turned down. So she created a whole alter ego and tried again and it worked because people thought she was someone totally different. She saw that there was an obstacle in the way of her dreams and found a way to work around it.

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Member for 6 years
For me, I'd say The Joker from Batman. As a child, he is the arch-nemesis of Batman who's funny and crazy but when you grow up you end up realising what he says does kind of make sense.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
I think mine would have to be Meg Cabot. She tried so many times to publish her books, but kept getting turned down. So she created a whole alter ego and tried again and it worked because people thought she was someone totally different. She saw that there was an obstacle in the way of her dreams and found a way to work around it.
She is one awesome writer 😍 wow blew me away with her mediator series and the princess diaries
Post automatically merged:

For me it would be Mary J. blige .. She had aweful things happen to her yet through her strength and character she didnt give up or break down and finally made a name for herself

ellabella

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
My mother is my role model. Cause she kept on pushing and loving us even when times were hard back then.me and my mom have a really good relationship.she is my bff. I thank God for her.even wen my late father dissapionted us.she stil kept strong.and now were blooming.