💬 Review Shadow Fighter

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,329,487 happy users since 2014.
Register

amiryamir222

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Shadow Fighter

An rpg platform game where you upgrade your weapons & armor.There are 5 stages with 3 difficulties each.Every stage it gets harder and harder and you have to grind your way through to upgrade your armor and defeat the boss.

Review:
Well,at first it was enjoyable with the punchy sound effects,interesting character design,cool weapons,armor & items.But like some platformer games,it lacks a clear storyline and objective.The only mission is to kill,kill,and fight the final boss for each stage.Gradually it loses its replayability.The interface is quite alright.You could upgrade your moves but the game itself is to play offline and you can't match with other players in PvP or PvE.One thing I admire about this game is its good graphics and ambient(although tbh there is no background noise from the cities,caves or whatnot).The is a variety of generic enemies to fight.By stage 3 the enemies would surround and easily rip you to shreds when you don't upgrade your gear enough.If its an offline game,why don't the creators at least try to make a good storyline?Well,it seems that TOH games just wants to make money by forcing the players to pay for better gear.The character I like the most would be Calder.Why?Cos he's cool lol.The upgrade system is kinda annoying sometimes.The final boss,damn,too hard.Overall,good offline game,need better storyline and immersion.

Would you recommend this to other users? If you are not one of those who like to grind online and play offline games,this game is for you.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐

amiryamir222

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yeah its good but I hope they could add a clear storyline if they update it or make a new sequel.

amiryamir222

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
How about Stickman Legends?I'm not sure if its free right now though.