💬 Review SNES – Captain Novolin by marcos563

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,328,095 happy users since 2014.
Register

marcos563

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the app you are reviewing: SNES – Captain Novolin

Captain Novolin, superhero with diabetes and dedicates his life to fighting against and other evil sugary foods, with his ability to jump very high, somersault and three punches before he dies he fights against cakes, cookies, ice cream and bullets. Forward Novolin, facade of the world a healthier place!!!

Review:
Jokes aside, the story of the game is this, the insulin company Novolin wanted a super hero game to increase its sales and profit from diabetic children, so they created a "mascot" and a game with a sub-objective of an educational game, the what happened to the brand of insulin? did the strategy work? are they still on the market? I don't know, and I don't even want to know! The important thing is here, we have a completely different and bizarre game that will be analyzed, just by the little you've seen you should already be suspicious of the game, and it's good that you stay. First of all, why the hell doesn't the super hero have decent power??!! He does the same, or even less, than Super Mario, and then you stop to read the story and discover that the candies he faces ARE ALIENS, and the worst of it, their boss is a fat and sedentary human!!! Ok, ok… Let's try to put that aside, after all it's a game for children, but doubts keep coming. I wonder if there is no police in the world, the sweets just jump practically, an armed PM could shoot down an army of them! Or else, has no one tried to eat them? But for me the worst thing is that in the game, the mayor was kidnapped and has a 48 hour supply of insulin, Ok, but why did Captain Novolin DECIDE TO WALK THERE??? Doesn't he need to be a life Batman, but at least take an economy class plane, or ask for town, anything but walk (he does use a speedboat a bit, but that's beside the point)? You may still think that all this can be overlooked by the game being childish, no problem I respect your opinion, but I think there comes a point where it doesn't and you realize that the game's story has been completely abandoned, as if it had been created by an executive in the 15 minutes he was in the bathroom “making chocolate”, hence his candy problem.

Now no kidding, reading reviews from other sources, in some languages I notice a certain “blindness” of gamers in relation to the game, as you can see the story is stupid, one of the worst I've ever seen, but it's still funny, if you don't want to play because of that, it's good, if you don't care and want to play, do better. The problem in question is that many criticize good things in the game just because it's stupid, like the graphics, they are very good size, the audio is much better than most games of the generation and even so I found sites that gave it zero for these aspects, ok, the game is bad, but when criticizing don't be so blind, there are still positive aspects here, like the gameplay itself that is interesting, the game environment spoils everything, but for an educational children's game it's a good size . Some unique challenges are found here, like balancing your blood glucose level, not necessarily that this is a good thing in the game, it's boring, but it's unique kkk. As the game is educational, you will have to answer questions about diabetes several times, this does not replace your doctor, nor was it made to replace it, it's an educational platform game, just that, maybe you'll learn something from it, Captain Novolin he does this role well, teaches the basics to a child, even I learned with the game, even though I've forgotten everything, who knows, maybe you'll learn! Even going to forget everything too.

Now let's talk about what matters, but bad aspects of the game, in addition to everything that has already been mentioned, it is very short, very much, 15 minutes an average player finishes easily (with the necessary knowledge). Repetitive enemies and few scenarios. In addition to the boredom of every phase of having to measure glucose and take injections. In short, if you have something better, don't play it, but think on the bright side, it ends fast so it doesn't give you much time to get sick of it. Captain Novolin is a request for rainy days when your net has dropped and your cell phone is out of battery and since you have to wait, let it be playing, but I won't say anything more than that.

Strong Point: Even though it is a tragedy of the game, there are still some points mentioned above, so the strong point of the game is that it is not so bad.

Weakness: Really… The enemies are sweet, and designed in such a way that they look like unemployed forty-somethings, that's enough to look for another game.

Grade: 5.2

Would you recommend this to other users? yes

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐