💬 Review Soul Knight

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,611 happy users since 2014.
Register

leekyo1999

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Soul Knight

Soul Knight is a 2d fast paced action game.Although its a pixelated game but the game is very fun in overall

Review:
In my personal opinion, this game follow the game style of Enter the Gungegon, the actual gameplay is different from EtG.

First off, when entering the game, you will enter the room that resemble a living room, with different people inside the room, and all of those people are actually playable characters that you can use to conquer the dungeon.

Each character have a unique abilities of their own, making them actually balanced.

Next up is the game weaponry, the game offer up to 300+ weapon, ranging from melees to guns, throwable weapon, even support items also exist, the game also have a crafting system that is easy to understand.

The weapon tier rating follow the classic and simple color rating system often found in RPG games.

In the gameplay itself, there are alot of different subject to talk about, so I'll go over the basic.
Firstly the character stats, each character have different stats of their own, although some may be similar to other, and along with their unique skill.
A character have 3 stats:Health, Armor and Mana.Health is the most important stat, as the name implied, determine whether your character are dead or not.Armor is similar to Health, but dropping Armor to 0 does not kill your character, when you are attacked by a enemies your Armor stat will get decreased first, and then when your Armor reach 0, your character Health will be affected by the enemies attack, but Armor do recover after a while without taking damage.Mana is also as important as Health, because that stat act as ammo for your weapon, different weapon use different amount of Mana each time the weapon is used, but there are also weapon that don't use Mana, mostly being a melee weapon or some other weapon.

Aside from these main points, the game also have other element, such as perk, quest and other gamemode.

Would you recommend this to other users? Absolutely yes

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Naresuan1

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
I loved this game, and beat the final boss last year. Then I deleted it cause I wasn't really interested in doing the challenges and all that. Still, I might give it a try once more since my friends have started playing it using multiplayer.