💬 Review The Arcana

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,599 happy users since 2014.
Register

Dydyy

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: The Arcana

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): 🎮 MOD APK - The Arcana - A Mystic Romance v1.82 Unlimited Money & Keys (updated)

The Arcana - a mystic Roman is visual novel where your choices make you progress in the story and discover hidden secrets while building some particular relationships.

Review:
To get straight to the point this game is just fantastic! Despite the abundance of visual novels on play Store, it has really stood out with its very original story, its magnificent and deep characters but also thanks to the mystery, the intrigue that makes the experience even more exciting!

History and universe:
First the events take place in a truly exotic environment that I really like (between Greek and Arabic decor I think). In addition there is this concept of magic used in an original way between spell, potion, premonitory dream, game of tarrot etc. Also ve can notice that the story is in fact our story and that of the other characters, everything is linked and in addition is included dismal stories of murders, human experiences etc. Finally we care as much about knowing the truth and making the right choices as creating a beautiful romance with the characters!

The characters :
They are all beautiful without any doubt! I love the art, the style, a real feast for my blessed eyes! And of course beauty is not all they’ve got ; Only by the prologue I could tell that each of them was special but still linked between them, each of them had a burden also a secret that would make progress the story...But I couldn’t tell if they were good or bad, innocent, victim or criminal : And that’s what amazing...really don’t rush too much,take your time to know and savour them!

The app :
Wonderfully built! Never had any problem with it, 0, everything’s nickel. Aslso I loved all the mini game they made with it, wich permit you to win coins but also to advance in the story (somewhat...with a lot of patience). Seriously I don’t even know the people who made this game but I love them for creating such a master piece.

Would you recommend this to other users? I totally recommended it, it is such a masterpiece and represents such a beautiful experience...
Seriously you have to play it if you can!♡

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Pinkboybob

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I'm usually not one to play dating simulation games, but this one honestly got me hooked. It has beautiful art and good character development. And the story is really good as well. I would definitely recommend as well.

Sethert

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
This was my first dating simulator and I feel in love with everything! All of the art and storyline made me so happy, anyone recommend more apps like this?

ggieu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
They have another app out right now called FictIf. You should check it out if you like The Arcana :)