💬 Review The Blockheads

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,771 happy users since 2014.
Register

Maruno Sarunowi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: The Blockheads

The Blockheads is popular among children kind and it can be labelled as a second world Minecraft since this game allow you to play in 2.5D that is you can only move in straight line if you are conscious about it . But still , it is a good game to rely your time into if your parents is not a kind that will give you money to buy a game in playstore (of course you want to buy minecraft , no one ever think opposite it) this game can be a good substitute because it is absolutely free ... except for the in app purchase to boost your playing experience.

Review:
The Blockheads is the game that like minecraft , a survival based game where you reincarnated in somehow plain place that nothing to accompany you with except some long extinct dodo and some donkey that for some reason there is no horse. Player can control their character as in name Blockhead , to explore a mountain or caves or lakes and oceans . There also exist a unexplainable floting islands with no reason appeared to somehow spice the game experience. You can choose your way of life , whether to be an explorer that never stop navigate a infinite distance of land or just stay chill in your rightful house and farming like a peasant. Also , NPC will never appear as a friendly neihborhood human that also appear to be villager with a iron guardian that will froze in exposure to the water . The creature that first you will be exposed to is dodo , donkey , dropbears ,nemo and shark respectively. You will soon find another more aggressive creature such as scorpions and trolls. Ah, if you think the world is too lonely to be played by yourself, you can also play it in multiplayer mood by using wifi or your mobile data . Though they will give you little to no acces to their world such as restrictions to building things , minings and pvp . The admin control all of it and for your information you have litlle to no power to do about that . All you can do is sitting idle or lamely navigate their lamer building or playing with their train. Six statistics which is important to be focused upon such as health , happiness, stamina , hunger and environment . While the hunger and stamina bar will radically drop by time , you also need to take care of their need to have a house or they will be a lazy unpurpose life man that can't even chop a tree correctly. Player need this constantly feed their avatar to avoid death and forc them to do even more work or not , they will stay idle when you gave them work to do without purpose. Believe it or not , you also can spawn another Blockhead into this game using the portal by using some crystal that you can buy in-app purchase (which is forced) plus the item needed to summon them like orange or apple . It is like summoning a creature using cult technique but less demonic because you subconsciously use your "need to be bought" crystal to summon another Blockhead with the same purpose of life that is live , eat , sleep , stand idle and restart.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes , from my point of view the game really did accompany me in my early childhood because my parents refuse to give me money to buy minecraft in the appstore and I will go as far to thanks the creator for creating this game . Tq

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐