Mod apk The Diner [Dating??Sim] [Visual Novel]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,120 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ohnoalex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
The Diner [Dating??Sim] [Visual Novel]

Name of the game: The Diner

Version: 1.0

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
You just got paid, and decide to check out a new diner that just opened!

You're greeted by a kind waiter named Akano, who serves you and is eager to learn more about you.

How will your relationship with Akano unfold? With five endings, there are a variety of possibilities!

MOD Features:
Android Port from Windows/Pc

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Ohnoalex and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Ohnoalex

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 16 times

Last edited:

vocaloidsrcool

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
I didn't want to say anything until I tried different methods to fix this on my own, but the game crashes when I try to type anything, and when I go into the preferences menu. I am on an Android 11, so it might be a compatibility issue. I'm sorry I didn't mention it right away, but you worked so hard to port it, so I didn't want to give you more work.

Ohnoalex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
I didn't want to say anything until I tried different methods to fix this on my own, but the game crashes when I try to type anything, and when I go into the preferences menu. I am on an Android 11, so it might be a compatibility issue. I'm sorry I didn't mention it right away, but you worked so hard to port it, so I didn't want to give you more work.
It might be actually, this engine (the one the game is made with) tends to have some problems with android builds higher than 10, I'll try out a few different things and edited again and see if that helps! So yeah, just wait a bit while I work haha

TwinkEATER

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks will edit it if it works well on my cp👌